Saturday, December 4, 2010

We Are Trees




































We Are Trees is making my Saturday morning that much better than it already is.  Slept in, took a nice stroll with the pooch through Vicki Park, home brewed some  Climpson & Sons coffee, cooked up an omlette and then designed a few textile patterns.  Before I hop into a book on the oddball Viennese architect/designer Frederick Kiesler, I thought I'd share a few songs that have accompanied me so far this Saturday morning.

We are Trees is a four-piece consisting of James Nee (Guitar, Bass, Vocals), Rocky Capizzi (Violin), Pearl McReynolds (Cello) & Josiah Schlater (Percussion).  Have a listen to two tracks off their Boyfriend EP, released this past summer.

We Are Trees - Dear Chan Marshall
We Art Trees - Sunrise Sunset


TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: