Monday, December 13, 2010

The Drums rmx(s) rmx(s) rmx(s)

























Not to be cliche, but I love the chase.  Not for women.  No, no, one sweetest is all I want and need and she arrives in London in t-minus 3...2...1.   I like chasing tunes - blonde, brunette, white, black, tall, short, young, old.  I just love tunes.

As the story goes, I stumble across a song I like, read there might be others that relate, and then go hunting.  Scouring the web for those other special tracks that make my mouth water in print has become a bit of an addiction.  There's nothing like the high of a big score.  I assume deep sea fishing off the coast of Belize with a cooler of Pacifico's and basket of coconuts is quite similar.

And while some hunts are less successful than others, tonight I struck gold!  Had the Penguin Prison find earlier (see two posts down).  And now Clock Opera, Twin Shadow and Matthew Dear all remixing The Drums.  Don't ask me to pick a favorite...

xoxo,
Your Tipsy Fisherman

The Drums - Me & the Moon (original version)
The Drums - Me & the Moon (Clock Opera Remix)
The Drums - Me & the Moon (Twin Shadow Remix w/ No FX)
The Drums - Me & the Moon (Matthew Dear Remix)

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: