Monday, December 6, 2010

Textile Designs































If it's not one thing, it's another.  It seems there are just too many many distractions here in London these days - whether it's music, fashion, furniture or street markets, not to mention an attempt at a social life.  All of the above are keeping me from writing (i.e. starting) the 3,500 word essay I have due in less than a week.

Given all that, it may not be the best time to 'discover' an affinity for designing textiles and patterns.  While I can rationalize the time and energy I have spent over the last few days organizing lines, shapes & colors by claiming it relates to my Contemporary Design curriculum, the truth is I should have been writing my paper.  And so...before I bury myself in books and drown myself in coffee, here are a few of my very recent textile endeavors.

The black and grey pattern above works quite nicely as a desktop wallpaper for your Mac/PC - just an idea.  Drag it to your desktop and be my first wallpaper client!

No comments: