Friday, December 3, 2010

Kisses


The two-person band Kisses had a good deal of buzz leading up to their debut album The Heart of the Nightlife. In fact when I first heard their single “Bermuda” I was looking everywhere for a copy that I could link to Your New Neighbor. However, no copy was found and the post was (or what I thought would be) forever lost.   Until now...

Lucky for me and you, on a recent trip to Palm Springs, I re-discovered Kisses and a breezy tune appropriately named… “Kisses.” I was lounging with the babe at the poolside lounge sipping on my tasty bev and it came as smooth as the bottle of Veuve I was sipping on.

Kisses is made up of Jesse Kivel (Princeton) and his girlfriend, writer and fashion blogger Zinzi Edmundson. “Kisses” is a breezy light disco tune that will get you going and set the mood when you want to get there.

Kisses - Kisses
Kisses - Bermuda 
Kisses - People Can Do the Most Amazing Things

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: