Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Niva





















In my previous post, I mentioned my all consuming affection for summer Hip-Hop jams.  Well, allow me to backtrack ever so slightly.

On those cloudless blue sky days of June, July, August and September, my mind often drifts to a more tranquil place.  Accompanying me on my way are blissed-out songs from the likes of Million Young, Neon Indian, Beach House, Wild Nothing, Toro y Moi and other breezy electro-pop bands.  Now included in that list is Niva, a solo artist out of Sweden, who's music I find quite uplifting.

As your imagination wanders, be sure to take Niva along for the ride.  Here are two tracks off his soon to be released Feverish Dreams EP.  Your sounds of summer just got better.

Niva - Ghost In My Head
Niva - The Boy from the Sun

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: