Thursday, June 3, 2010

Florrie v. Elite Gymnastics






















Damn, I love good tunes.  And I love it when bands that I am into jump onto the remix train and take songs I am loving and add their own flavor.  Man, did I mention I love tunes!

So here is a new track by Florrie, who seems to be the new female vocalist to take the blogs by storm.  Her track "Come Back to Mine" is legit, and totally rad to play at lots of fun places, however it can be a bit hard at times.   Enter stage right, Elite Gymnastics, to slow it down a spice it up.  Elite Gymnastics, who's just released Real Friends EP is at the top of my rotation these days, take the cake with this remix, and remind me quite a bit of a Classixx chilled-out remixe of a harder electro track,  which I often prefer more than the originals.  I'd love to see what other remixes Elite Gymnastics put out, as they have a catchy sound that I would like to see painted on the surface of other songs.  

Check out the album version and the remix below.  Enjoy!

Florrie - Come Back to Mine (Album Version)
Florrie - Come Back to Mine (Elite Gymnastics Remix)

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: