Thursday, June 3, 2010

CLOUD CONTROL // Sydney
















Every Wed this pub down the street from my pad in Bondi called Beach Rd., showcase local up and coming bands with a live music night. It's always a great vibe and usually the bands are pretty decent.

Although I had quite the many pints THIS Wed, I did not imagine that the Aussie band that played called Cloud Control is extremely talented! On top of talent, the keyboardist / tamborine chick (i think) looks like me and the lead front man is hot with his 1960's Beatles haircut and nice cheek bones.

Their new album Bliss Release rips and I guarantee you see these peeps in the states soon!

Cloud Control - There's Nothing in the Water We Can't Fight

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.


No comments: