Thursday, April 15, 2010

Future Islands
















Look, I'm not saying that Steffen invented the blogosphere. I'm just saying that he is solely responsible for making it what it is today: a place where good-looking people can get together to talk about cool, fun and/or sexy things...

Enter Future Islands from Baltimore. They're cool, fun AND sexy! And hot diggity dog do they make some insanely good tunes. They're a synth-pop outfit fronted by a dude who looks like Jack Black and sounds like Danzig. Their songs are just drenched in that kind of wistful sun-drenched beauty you can only find at a sunset bonfire with all your best homeys... 'naw mean?

Thanks Steffen for inviting me to contribute to this blog. As far as I can tell, it is the best blog. I hope I can do it justice.

Future Islands - Tin Man (video)

Future Islands - Little Dreamer (Jones Remix) [ft. Victoria Legrand]

No comments: