Thursday, November 18, 2010

TWISTED WIRES (and Twista)






Not a new one, but so damn good I had to post it again.  Here's the back story...

While listening to Twin Shadow's new album in my iTunes, guess what popped on next...
First, Twista's 'Creep Fast ft. T-Pain'.  I'll take it.  Followed next by Twisted Wires, a song I have not played in far too long.  Until now.  The beauty of an alphabetical playlist starting with the letters T-W-I...

Here's the Twisted Wires track, and to re-create my special moment, here's the Twista track as well.  Ha, alright alright...

Twisted Wires - One Night At the Raw Deal
Twista - Creep Fast (ft. T-Pain)

PS - I hope you all like the new layout!  I'm happy with it.

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: