Friday, October 23, 2009

Mayer Hawthorne + Classixx

























I had the chance to see Mayer Hawthorne at the new Knitting Factory in Williamsburg early in October, and I passed it up for a very fine quadruple date dinner at Freeman's. I had the shaved brussel sprout salad and a damn good baked fish who's name now escapes me. I'll blame that on the five Freeman's Cocktails I put down over the course of the meal. Ugh, to die for!

If I could go back and do it all over again, I certainly wouldn't change a thing. That said, had Classixx been on the bill as well, let's just say my fish may not have tasted to zesty. Well, probably not, because an 8 PM reservation for 8 people at Freeman's (thank you Spanky!) is an impossibility not to pass up, nor is a quadruple date with 7 people you love dearly and see not often enough.

This one goes out to the sexiest group of quadruple daters south of 14th Street.

Mayer Hawthorne - Green Eyed Love (Classixx Remix)

1 comment:

crazysexycool said...

Sexy a year a go. Now days just BORING.