Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bringin it ba ba ba ba back...















Two songs I am happy I have, that I'd like to share. Two songs with not much in common except for the following:

1) both from back when we were all a bit younger
2) both totally rad to play right now.

The beauty of good music, in all its shapes and sizes, is how it lingers in your life similar to a scent from your childhood. For me it's the taco's cooking in the kitchen, the sizzle of ground beef powdered with seasoning straight out of the lil bag, reminding me it's time to set the table.

In the spirit of memories and memory making, I say bravo! to mom's home cooked taco's, Comme des Garçon's 8 88 and everything else that smells, tastes, feels and sounds so damn good.

P.S. - I am sorry the preview option is disabled for these two songs, however, please trust me add them to your life, if you have not already.

Lil Wayne - Hustler Muzik


Flock of Seagulls - I Ran

No comments: