Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Memory Tapes (Re-Mixed)






















Memory Tapes are the hybrid of Weird Tapes and Memory Cassette, who hit the ground running late last year with the release of Seek Magic.  The album is great, and includes two tracks that I played on repeat repeat repeat - Bicycle and Green Knight.

The two tracks have just received the remix treatment by Little Loud and Vision of Trees, both producing out of, where else, LONDON!  Yep, I can't wait to call the sweet metropolis across the pond my home.  I'll see you in September...

I included the originals as well as the remixes, just because.

Memory Tapes - Bicycle (Album Version)
Memory Tapes - Bicycle (Little Loud Remix)

Memory Tapes - Green Knight (Album Version)
Memory Tapes Green Knight (Vision of Trees Remix)

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: