Saturday, June 28, 2008

THE HUNT at MONTAUK, JULY 26























I'd love for you to join Clancy, Mia and myself as we take The Hunt to Montauk on Saturday July 26. The party will take place at the brand new and buzzed about Surf Lodge Montauk, and on the beach right down the road of course.

Schedule:
* Passenger van departs NYC early Saturday morning.
* Afternoon - sun, sand, surf.
* Sunset - Clam Bake with HIFI Dj's
* Evening - Dance, drink and flirt on the Surf Lodge Deck overlooking the lake with Mia and Myself, The Hunt DJ's, spinning jams.
* After Hours - anything goes....
* Sunday - sun, surf, sand all day!
* Passenger van departs for NYC early evening. Get back int the city around 10pm.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know ASAP, as space is limited. I will have a list of lodging as well, and I highly suggest finding a group and booking a room together...i suspect we won't do a whole lot of sleeping anyways.

To the beach!

3 comments:

jep said...

Steff doggie you are the love of my life.

Unknown said...

sounds sick, wish I could be there

Anonymous said...

Looooovvvveeee the pic. Make it bigger so we can see you sexy people!