Friday, July 11, 2008

Santogold Gets Remixed. Ohh Ee!!!


















So, I just read a lil article about her in the NY Times detailing a day in the life of Santogold. I learned three things: 1) She is a germaphobe, 2) She's a bitch & 3) She went to Studio B. Ew, ew, and ew. I guess being a germaphobe isn't so bad, but being bitchy and liking Studio B, fucking gross. Thank god Ohh Ee, a DJ/Producer/Bumblebeez drummer is here to remix her bad attitude and worse taste in nightlife and make something beautiful!

Santogold - L.E.S. Artistes (Ohh Ee Rmx)


To be fair, she only went to Studio B to see her friends DJ. That's cool with me. I should not let my disdasin for that horribly managed, and incredibly disrespectful to the neighborhood (Greenpoint Bklyn, MY neighborhood) nightclub get in the way of my feelings for Ms. Santogold.

No comments: