Sunday, June 15, 2008

GHOSTHUSTLER




















"Rock 'n' roll is an attitude, yes, but it's one that must be matched with certain things: Debauchery, frankly, is a must."

"Rock 'n' roll has been replaced by a number of idioms: post-rock, house, hip-hop, emo, electronica, experimental, jam bands, synth pop, freak-folk, nouveau synth pop, regular ol' pop and countless others."

I posted a Ghosthustler track at the end of my last post, 'Promotional Material." I then realized that since I play at least one of their tracks EVERY time I spin, that these guys from Denton, TX (where is Denton???) deserve more, and you deserve more from them. However, their myspace page says the lead man has split the band. Too bad, I was looking forward to more from these guys.

In any case, here are two tracks. Now dance!

Ghosthustler - Only Me To Trust

Ghosthustler - Someone Else's Ride

1 comment:

Andrew Morris said...

Dingle, Just thought I'd let you know that both of the links seem to take you to someone else's ride. No biggie fo shizzle, but I was diggin that track and thus hoping to bite into Only me to trust as well. Keep up the good work though. Much love from Japan (guess who).