Monday, October 25, 2010

The C90's v. Ted & Francis






















After two long months, the Internet has finally arrived back into my domestic life!  Web sobriety is the worst kind.  London is splendid for a number of things, namely art, design, fashion and bangers (audible and edible), but my goodness, the Internet service providers here are awful.  Water under the bridge now, and just in time to stream the World Series with my lady coming to visit.  Hummm baby!

To celebrate my return to the world wide web, the Giants and my sweetest, here's a snazzy track I just nicked myself.  The C90s are a DJ duo here in London and there track 'Shine a Light' gets the mix treatment by Australia's Ted & Francis.  And while were celebrating, let's enjoy original Ted & Francis track off their new EP.  That's love...


C90s - Shine a Light (Ted & Francis Remix)
Ted & Francis - Erlend

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: