Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Robyn v. Copycat














Okay, I am assuming by now we have all danced our tails off at least once this summer to Robyn's pop jam "Dancing On  My Own."  The girls love it, the guys love it (secretly) and the dance floor really really loves it.  Trust me...

That said, I am even more excited about the Copycat's Sundrenched remix of the original.  Copycat is able to keep the energy and sweat of the original, yet somehow make it more suitable for everyday listening.  I mean, I'd eat eggs to this, granted with a few mimosas and blue bottle espresso martinis to accompany me.

Enjoy them both kiddos, b/c life is GOOD!

Robyn - Dancing On My Own (Album Version)
Robyn - Dancing On My Own (Copycat's Sundrenched FM Remix)

TO DOWNLOAD: Click the link(s) above & then click the 'Download' link in the top right corner of the box.net web page that appears.

No comments: