Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Classixx




































Every single thing these dudes touch turns to gold. Classixx have remixed the likes of The Ting Tings, Phoenix, Major Lazer and Fischerspooner, among others, and every single release is a sure fire hit cut out either for the dance floor or that energized commute to and from work in head-phoned solitude. Their remix of Lisztomania is in my top 5 from 2009 already, and I wouldn't be surprised if another track they remix or produce in the next few months adds its way into my short list as well.

For those of you who don't know Classixx, now you do...

Classixx - I'll Get You (ft. Jeppe)

Pheonix - Lizstomania (Classix Remix)

Major Lazer - Cash Flow (Classixx Glass Bottom Dub Mix)

Holy Ghost! - I Will Come Back (Classixx Acapulco Nights Version)

No comments: