Friday, August 15, 2008

COCKTAILS NYC




















Last night at The Hunt, the Thursday night party I co-host at The Randolph with Fancy Clancy Pants, I found myself surrounded at 4:15 AM by a charming swarm of the city's best cocktail mixers and servers (mixologists, or better yest, cocktologists) out to party after a long night behind the bar, many of whom I know well thanks to a lil birdie of mine who works at PDT. Needless to say, it was a great night from start to finish. In honor of last night's after hours debauchery - those early AM hours drinking with the most talented drink makers - I thought it might be nice to list the cocktail lounges here in the city worth visiting next time around. It's like a family.

Click on the links for a review of each. Cheers.

Lil Branch
Milk & Honey
Please Don't Tell (PDT)
Death & Company
The Randolph

No comments: